Mark Ritson – academic, brand consultant and Marketing Week columnist – recently gave a talk entitled ‘Why Social Media is Over-rated, Digital Marketing is Out-dated and why integration is the big word for 2016′ at the 2015 Media Forum in Canada.
Never one to shy away from a controversial opinion, Ritson’s presentation delves deep in to the data and concludes that social is of limited use for brands.
So click play now to watch Mark tackle areas including:
- Social vs traditional media
- How customers interact with brands on social
- Is social useful for brands?
- Is ‘digital marketing‘ an outdated concept?
- Why integration is the big word for 2016
If you agree, or disagree, with Mark, please let him know in the comments area below.