Nottinghamshire NG7 2RJ
MIA; BACD; Conde Nast Johansens; Conference Centres of Excellence
The East Midlands Conference Centre is unique in both its location and adaptability as a purposebuilt conference centre.
Standing in 330 acres of landscaped parkland, the setting creates an ambient and peaceful atmosphere conducive to thinking, working and relaxing, yet it is only 10 minutes away from the thriving city centre of Nottingham. Walk through our dramatic and stylish Atrium entrance and a world of possibilities unfold. Explore the most limitless potential to create fully staged new product launches, exhibitions, meetings and much more.
With the specially designed Gallery suite available for small meetings and private dinners and a range of 11 smaller conference suites adding to the total flexibility of the venue. You can plan to include VIP zones, breakout lounges and individual reception areas, all making the EMCC a first class choice for events of virtually any size or scale. Working with you, our customer support team will look after all the details throughout the day, sending faxes, making phone calls, arranging transport and planning your accommodation requirements.
Throughout your event, our specially trained team are always available to provide assistance and implement any additional requirements or last minute changes in plan. So, you can always feel relaxed and confident in the knowledge our experience is hard at work to ensure the success of your event.
676 SQ. metres of exhibition space in main Hall
17 conference rooms designed with flexibility in mind
- 1 exhibition hall
- 350 on-site parking spaces
- Fully functional loading bay with its own access
- Banqueting facilities for up to 588 guests
- Facilities are fully compliantto the Disabilities Discrimination Act 2005
- 2 bars located within the Facility
- Seasonal access to on-site leisure facilities including swimming pool, fitness suite and a large sports hall
- On-site chemist and convenience store and easy access to local town centre
- Plethora of power points/ supplies
- Central England location with excellent road, rail and air links In house audio visual team to cater for all needs
- Capital One
- Inland Revenue
- NCH Action for children
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Xerox (UK) Limited