Meetings Industry Association
The RBS Williams F1 Conference Centre is a unique and first class venue and is likely to be one of the most stimulating conferencing facilities you will encounter.
Purpose built to eliminate compromise, the RBS Williams F1 Conference Centre provides a broad spectrum of flexible and scalable meeting rooms designed to accommodate every requirement, be it a meeting for two, a training event or a conference for 200. Every resource available will be at your disposal while at the venue, from the latest in technical and audio visual facilities, wireless internet and business services to tailormade team building and hospitality activities and bespoke catering.
Complementing the working facilities is the Williams F1 Grand Prix Collection, available to your group as an integral part of your event. The Williams F1 Grand Prix Collection houses over 40 of the team’s seminal racing cars from over a quarter of a century of racing.
The RBS Williams F1 Conference Centre can make one promise to its clients, that of flexibility.As a purpose built conference and training venue the rooms accommodate many different size and types of events. Whether you are launching a product, providing training, holding a conference, or running an activity day our facilities can be tailored to meet your needs. The Centre boasts ten meeting rooms, all of which can be configured in a range of different ways to suit your event.
The team at the RBS Williams F1 Conference Centre are on hand to guide you. Their wealth of knowledge and depth of experience, gained over a number of years working within the conference and events industry, will be at your disposal to help you execute a first class event. The team will work with you to understand your business needs and event requirements to enable us to deliver a truly seamless, enjoyable event for your guests.
- Capacity 2 – 200 people
- 10 Rooms
- Disabled facilities
- Parking 180 spaces
- The RBS Williams F1 Grand Prix Collection – available to all events held in the Conference Centre
- The finest quality in house catering – using locally sourced produce and Fairtrade products
- In-house AV equipment and technician
- In-house event design and management service
- A wide range of motor sport and non motor sport related activities
- Race day hospitality packages
- Wi-Fi available to use throughout the building
- Accommodation booking service for local hotels
- Licensed bar
- Williams F1 Simulator – available to hire as part of your event
- Harley Davidson
- Premier Motor Auctions
- Sun Microsystems
- Black & Decker
- Britvic Soft Drinks
- Learning and Skills Council
- Esso Petroleum