Great North Road
Bedfordshire MK44 3AR
Mrs. Rose McDonald
Conference Centres of Excellence, International Association of Conference Centres, Hospitality Assured
Previous “Training Venue of the Year” winner in the prestigious World of Learning Awards, Robinson Executive Conference Centre (RECC) is a premier, dedicated, residential conference and training centre. Set in 350 acres of picturesque countryside at Wyboston Lakes, on theCambridgeshire / Bedfordshire border, the RECC provides a distraction-free environment conducive to learning.
The centre has 27 conference and training rooms which can accommodate from 8 – 270 delegates, 120 executive ensuite double bedrooms and specialises in providing a bespoke conference and training service to meet any organisation’s requirements. All of the conference and training rooms offer magnetic walls, natural daylight, air conditioning and soundproofing. These purpose-built facilities are ideal for mid-week or weekend residential training, conferences, assessments, day meetings, product launches and corporate hospitality events.
The centre has recently been accredited by the Institute of IT Training (IITT), which is recognised as the ‘de facto’ standard in IT training and is now a requirement for the majority of Government training tenders. In addition to this, being a dedicated conference and training centre, RECC’s distraction-free environment allows delegates to focus on the main purpose of the event thusenabling pharmaceutical clients to comply with Clause 19 ofAssociation of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) Code of Practice.
Robinson Executive Conference Centre is located adjacent to the A1 near the market town of St. Neots and has excellent transport links. Stansted and Luton airports are approximately 45 minutes away; London Kings Cross can be reached in only 40 minutes by train; and the A1, M1 and M11 links are all easily accessible.
- 270 delegates theatre style
- 2 Conference rooms
- 9 Training rooms
- 16 Syndicate rooms
- Residential: 120 executive ensuite doubles
- Disabled facilities
- Over 250 free parking spaces
- 350 acre tranquil, distractionfree surroundings
- Award-winning, dedicated, residential conference/training venue
- Latest AV equipment with on-site technical support
- Free wireless broadband throughout site
- All-inclusive, transparent pricing policy
- Superb cuisine from awardwinning chefs
- Dedicated team of event co-ordinators
- 18 hole golf course and floodlit driving range
- Wet and dry team-building activities
- On-site health and leisure centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room