Chalk Farm Road
at the venue, Marietjie Grose
Eventia, AEV, ISES, Visit London
A legendary Camden venue and a Grade II* listed building, the Roundhouse reopened in June 2006 following a complete restoration. The £30m redevelopment incorporated universally accessible facilities and state of the art production, bringing the building back to life as a world class venue for both Arts performances and exclusive hires. A hugely successful first year reestablished the Roundhouse as a unique and innovative London landmark.
The Roundhouse has hosted a rage of high profile corporate and private events including product launches, awards dinners, and conferences in the awesome 1300 m2 Main Space. In addition parties, meetings, seminars and receptions from a diverse range of industries have held their events in the intimate Dr Martens FREEDM Studio which is 120 m2.
The flexible areas provide all clients with a space to create their event. They are all equipped with the latest lighting and sound technology, OB facilities, power and production facilities. The large service yard allows easy access for all production requirements. The award winning team of inhouse professionals provide a vast amount of knowledge to allow your event to run to perfection.
The Roundhouse is committed to becoming a green venue and are happy to work with you to this end.
- Production led space available on a dry hire basis
- 1 Rooms
- Fully accessible venue
- 1300 m2 Main Space with further 700 m2 balcony
- Ground level goods access into Main Space
- Optional built in sound & lighting systems
- CAD Plans Available
- In-house Technical Team
- Large Service Yard
- OB Facilities
- 4 breakout areas and studio space
- Registration/reception area with cloakroom
- Wide choice of outside caterers
- The Prince’s Trust
- London Organising Committee of the 2012 Olympic Games (LOCOG)
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Elle Style Magazine