London EC4V 3DB
HBAA, MIA, BACD
Making the right impression makes all the difference. This is why the venue for your next event needs to be appreciated and remembered by every guest and attendee.
The Mermaid is a striking venue which has invested £1.5m to upgrade all its facilities, nestled on the north bank of the Thames, adjacent to Blackfriars Station it is the city’s most exciting and versatile venue.
If your event hinges on the need for high impact presentations, then the 600-seat Auditorium boasts a 70 x 48ft stage, which is probably the best of its kind anywhere in London. With combined breakout areas, it can be booked exclusively and be branded if required.
The River and Blackfriars rooms have unparalleled views of the river with full catering service as part of the package, an assigned project manager who will oversee and supervise every detail of your event – from the initial costing through to its stage management.
For those who want to create a slightly different atmosphere, there is also an array of custom built rooms for meetings and seminars, including a specially designed conference floor, with state of the art equipment, natural daylight and airconditioning in every room.
In short, The Mermaid provides combined conference, meeting and party facilities in one unique environment.
- Capacity: 600
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Auditorium and 8 conference rooms
- Disabled facilities
- Parking within a 2 minute walk on Queen Victoria Street
- Dedicated Conference Venue
- Exclusive use available to brand your event
- Single rake Auditorium seating 600 delegates with state of the art Audio Visual
- 70 x 48ft stage with built in revolve
- External loading bay at street level giving direct ramp access to stage
- Flexible and experienced team on site
- As assigned Project Manager to oversee and supervise your event
- Fantastic views overlooking the river Thames
- Flexible rooms with different styling
- 7 Dressing rooms and 2 crew rooms available