9 Henrietta Street
020 7379 3500
020 7379 350
Person to Contact
Statement of Principles
Brand Driver is a leading international research and strategy consultancy that has helped big (and about to be big) brands make successful business decisions. We identify perceptions, needs and expectations to help you deliver products and services that reach their full potential and maximise revenues. In addition to well known qualitative and quantitative approaches, we design inspiring and often surprising techniques to respond to project requirements. Our team’s wealth of experience, international exposure and diverse skills allow us to provide unique insights into every project taking the results one step further.
We drive brand success through:
• working with you: becoming a close partner enables us to fully understand your business objectives and to deliver relevant, strategic solutions.
• dedicating a smart team: our team’s wealth of experience, international exposure and diverse skills allows us to provide unique insights into every project taking the results one step further.
• going deep into the project: we immerse ourselves in the market to study and analyse its intricacies and unearth solutions that make a difference.
• innovating research: in addition to well known qualitative and quantitative methods, we design inspiring and often surprising techniques to respond to project requirements.
• delivering clear results: we distil and communicate the results with clarity and in any way that can be acted upon. Staying close to the brief and delivery quality solutions are key priorities.
• being us: we believe in an open and continuous dialogue with our clients. We enjoy what we do and we want our clients to enjoy the journey too.
An example of Some Recent Clients
BBC Three; BBC Worldwide; Bendicks; BVHE; Channel 4; Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday; Disney Store; Disney Consumer Products; DeAgostini; Discovery Networks; ESPN; Formula 1, Fox; ITV; Kettle Chips; Kew Gardens; Lexus; NBC Universal; Paramount Pictures; P&G Redwood; Reuters; Sky, UKTV; Unilever, UPC, Virgin Radio, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros.
Tim Julian, Chief Executive
Karen Wise, Managing Director
Simon Oldfield, Director
Full service research and consultancy services specialising in the media, entertainment and lifestyle sectors.
Methods of Data Collection
EXEC; FTF; HALL; OBS; PANL; PLACT; POST; VIEW; QUAL; NET
ADS; BP; BRAND; CHILD; CLOTH; CONF; DM; DRINK; FOOD; HOME; INT; LEIS; MEDIA; PUB; P P; RETL; T C; TELC; TOYS; TRAV
Trade Memberships/Affiliations (Company & Individual)
MRS Member, MRS Company Partner, AQR, ESOMAR