The event on 19 May is tailored towards managing directors, commercial and marketing directors of pureplay and multi-channel retailers and will have vital information for anyone involved in online operations, sales, acquisitions and marketing.
If your aim is to increase your market share, drive more traffic to your site and convert more sales, then you should be attending.
The conference speaker line-up will include the business visionaries behind some of the UK’s most successful online stores, including the UK’s largest retailer Tesco, presenting business case studies.
The newly designed conference also offers a chance for one to one meetings with agencies that have the skills and expertise to solve specific challenges and plenty of opportunity to network with more than 70 senior managers from the UK’s online retail, travel and hospitality industries.
The summit is free to attend to qualified, client side budget holders.
For more information about the Marketing Week 1-2-1 E-commerce Summit, visit out conferences page.
The conference agenda includes:
- How to develop or advance your mobile commerce platforms
- The benefits of engaging with customers through social commerce
- How to develop your e-commerce site for international customers and draw increasing traffic from international markets
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Annabel Thorburn, head of mobile and web development at Tesco.com
- Kieron Smith, managing director of The Book Depository
- Tanya Kelly, global marketing director of Direct Wines
- Harriet Williams, head of digital development at Debenhams