Building on the success of previous Insight Summits, the 6th annual event on April 12 is packed with pioneering case studies from leading brands sharing their experiences and illustrating how insights have been translated into actionable business strategies.
Confirmed delegates so far include:
- Senior Insights Manager, Vodafone
- Head of Customer Marketing, Nationwide
- Head of Customer Marketing, Domestic and General
- EMEA Consumer Research Manager, McCormick
- Director, Consumer & Market Insights – International Markets, Motorola Mobility
- Senior Analyst, BBC Worldwide
- Head of Insight, Tesco
- Customer Insight Manager, McDonald’s
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Danny Russell, Marketing Strategy Director, BSkyB
- Sue Woodley, Head of Consumer & Shopper Planning, Coca Cola Great Britain & Ireland
- Sarah Ramanauskas, Head of Customer Insight, William Hill
- Simon Scholes, Acting Director of Research, Group Development and Strategy, ITV
The 1-2-1 Research & Insight Summit is free to attend to qualified, client side senior research and insight professionals. Attendees benefit from a 360 degree experience by both hearing case studies from the leading brands and meeting face to face with solution providers to discuss their specific requirements.
Confirmed sponsors so far include:
- Visuality, Toulana, Research Now, Brandhouse
This new 1-2-1 format is an excellent opportunity for solution providers to meet face to face and demonstrate their area of expertise to multiple budget holders, who are attending because they urgently need help in bringing their research and insight strategies up to speed.
Hand selected budget-holders are being personally invited by Marketing Week to attend this year’s summit as VIP guests of the magazine. All invited delegates complete a pre-event questionnaire confirming their personal budget spend from £100,000 to £1 million and elaborating on the key challenges they are currently seeking to address.
This is a unique opportunity for research and insight solution providers to establish their company as a leader in the field and ensure securing the next round of projects. Get in touch today for guaranteed one to one meetings of over four hours with VIP budget holders currently seeking your solutions.
Learn more here
Sponsorship enquiries can be made to Renu Dhanjal on 020 7970 4329 or email@example.com
Delegate enquiries can be made to Camilla Atkins on 020 7970 4716 or firstname.lastname@example.org