White joins Tesco.com head of mobile and web development Annabel Thorburn, Matt Roberts, E-commerce marketing controller at Argos and Harriet Williams, head of digital development at Debenhams, who will speaking at the event to share business strategies and commercial insight into online retailing.
The new-look 1-2-1 E-commerce Summit, provides a first-rate opportunity to hear marketers from leading retailers present best in class case studies, as well as offering the chance to meet face to face with industry peers and service providers to thrash out individual needs.
The day’s agenda has been tailored towards the challenges faced by managing directors, commercial and marketing directors of pureplay e-commerce businesses.
It will provide genuine business strategies and commercial insight into online retailing.
The visionaries behind some of the UK’s most successful online stores, including Tesco and Waitrose will share their views and advice on:
– Social commerce: selling directly through third-party platforms
– Creating a seamless shopping experience for today’s multi-channel customers
– What are the latest techniques to improve search results and traffic
– Generating traffic from existing data: perfecting data analysis
– How to develop the ultimate mobile commerce platform and strategy for a brand
– Optimising customers’ experiences to increase transaction rates and value
– Implementing a successful re-targeting strategy
More than 70 senior managers from the UK’s online retail, travel and hospitality industries including Asda, House of Fraser and M&S have been invited to attend the summit as the VIP guests of Marketing Week.
The 1-2-1 E-commerce Summit is free to attend to qualified, client side senior professionals. For more details see the events page.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Rosanna Spiniello: 020 7970 4329, email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, please contact Camilla Atkins: 020 7970 4716, firstname.lastname@example.org