The 1-2-1 Digital Strategy Summit takes place on 10 August 2011 and offers attendees key insights from Britain’s top marketers into how to optimise digital campaigns to achieve maximum customer engagement and ROI.
The Summit will feature 70 senior digital marketing delegates, combining budgets of over £60m in one room. Attendees are guaranteed face-to-face meetings with key budget holders and will hear from key industry speakers.
Digital visionaries from top UK brands will share their thoughts on: incorporating social media into wider marketing strategies; analysing search, retargeting and attribution models to attract new customers and promote loyalty; and the latest mobile commerce trends.
The 1-2-1 Digital Strategy Summit is free to attend to qualified, client-side digital marketers responsible for budgets of over £100,000. For more details see our events page.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Usama Al-Qassab, business leader ecommerce and digital WE – P&G
- Sonia Carter, head of digital, Cadbury – Kraft Foods
- Christelle Chan, director of marketing EMEA – Hotels.com
- Mark Nicholson, head of ecommerce marketing – British Sky Broadcasting
- Melissa Littler, marketing and PR Director – BrandAlley
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Ashley Bateman: 020 7970 4329 firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, please contact Camilla Atkins: 020 7970 4716 email@example.com