Key industry figures from brands such as TFL, O2, Natwest & RBS, Camelot, Royal Mail, British Gas, eHarmony and AIG will lead the panel of judges at the awards, which will take place on 10 September 2015 in London.
Alongside the launch of a sister conference dedicated to sharing and celebrating success stories surrounding data, the awards, rebranded from the previous Data Strategy Awards to mark their 10th anniversary, span across 15 categories.
The categories revolve around the way data is embedded in activation and execution of strategy, including the use of data to drive loyalty, personalisation, new product development and customer experience, as well as a Grand Prix award for the best use of data by business.
Entries will be judged against the objective and strategy of their brief as well as the approach to and success of the work in terms of brand awareness, sales or competitive advantage.
Brands can enter in as many categories as they wish by completing an online entry form.
The deadline for entries is 28 April 2015.
Full list of judges:
- Julie Dixon, head of marketing services, TFL
- Simon Kaffel, head of information management, O2
- Phil Sheehy, head of private banking, Natwest & RBS
- Nick Bonney, head of insight, Camelot
- Ben Rhodes, director of customer marketing, Royal Mail
- Shaun Pitman, head of data strategy, British Gas
- Romain Bertrand, UK marketing director, eHarmony.co.uk
- Stuart McDonald, regional head of customer insight, AIG, EMEA
Full list of categories:
- Real-time data and automation
- Loyalty and relationship marketing
- Data-driven business
- Innovation in direct marketing
- Innovation in email marketing
- Data integration
- Data professional of the year
- Data interpretation/extraction
- Predictive analysis
- Data-driven NPD
- Customer acquisition
- Customer insight
- Customer experience
- Audience segmentation
- Grand Prix