There are many tools and approaches to managing projects, from a simple ‘to do’ list, to complex methodologies.
When a project is managed correctly it ensures that there’s a sound business reason for undertaking the project, that it’s clear who’s involved in delivering the project, what the expected outcomes are and how resources and risks will be managed throughout the project.
When it’s done poorly the project can suffer from feature creep, delays, go over budget or not get finished at all.
This course covers some of the common project management methodologies, setting goals, and actually achieving them, identifying the need for a project to be started, using key project management tools and much more.
What you will Learn / Course Modules
- Introducing Project Management
- Terminology and Project Lifestyle
- Identifying Needs, Project Aims and Objectives
- Project Aims, Objectives and Initiation
- Gantt Charts, Budgets, Risks and Issues
- Monitoring Change, Stakeholders and Terminology
This course is approved by the CPD Certification Service