The relationship between CMO and CIO has never been more crucial. As digital transformation envelops every area of the organisation, CMOs and CIOs need to work more closely together. This session presents the essential guide to managing (or disrupting) the relationship. It reveals what every ambitious marketer needs to know in order to make sure they’re making an impact, changing and growing their business.
The panel features David Wheldon, CMO of RBS Group and president of the WFA; Eileen O’Mara, CMO of Salesforce EMEA; and Saul Lopes, head of CRM and loyalty at Virgin Holidays UK. They will debate:
- How to align vision and strategy around the customer and their data
- How to create goals, metrics and KPIs that tie back to the overall business goals
- How do you build a formalised collaboration and communication process between the marketing and technology teams?
- What can and does go wrong?
- What does success look like?