1. Adidas: Unleash your creativity
The latest ad from Adidas focuses on female athletes and the creativity they use to switch up their workout routine. The ad, which was created by 72andSunny, features people hitting the bikes inside a disco and some jogging in torrential rain.
2. Ribena: Introducing new Ribena Minis
Ribena’s new Minis range is targeted at small children, with this upbeat ad from JWT focusing on the bottle’s new cap and its so-called ‘less spill, less mess’ technology. Crisis is adverted when a small child drops his bottle only to somehow avoid any spillage.
3. Sainsbury’s: Food Dancing (Yum Yum Yum)
Sainsbury’s enlists British rapper MysDiggi to create a (slightly cringe) tune that its customers twerk to while cooking food. The ad, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy and ends with a dancing baker in a Sainsbury’s store, is certainly different from the price-focused ads the supermarkets usually prioritise.
4. OnePlus: Who do you love?
This bonkers Valentine’s Day ad from mobile phone brand OnePlus features a bunch of singletons seductively licking its latest handset. After all, who needs a lover when you can just settle for the OnePlus3T, right!?
5. Apple: iPhone 7 + AirPods
Manchester rock band The 1975 provide the soundtrack for this short and sweet ad (created by TBWA and the Media Arts Lab) that shows off Apple’s controversial new wireless AirPods earphones range.
6. Nike & FKA Twigs: Do you believe in more?
7. The Prince’s Trust & L’Oreal Paris: All worth it
8. Nationwide: Jo Bell on building the Building Society
9. Nintendo: Nintendo Switch can play anytime, anywhere, with anyone