Cello Group, the marketing services group, is taking a controlling stake in Oomph, a digital marketing consultancy. Cello is buying 50.1% of Oomph for &£150,000. The remaining 49.9% is subject to a put option by the sellers for up to &£1.5m. Oomph’s clients include Cox & Kings, Cotswold Outdoor and Bristol & West.
The combination of the nostalgia-tinged ‘Holidays Are Coming’ and its “heart-warming” ‘The Letter’ ad combined to make Coca-Cola the most effective advertiser in a year when brands found a number of ways to creative marketing despite the pandemic.
We have rounded up Ritson’s 10 biggest columns from the past 10 years. Now it’s your chance to vote for your favourite.
Social media team roles and responsibilities can vary greatly, and there is lots of consider when deciding whether to insource or outsource, working with agencies and skills development.
To celebrate Mark Ritson’s 10th anniversary as Marketing Week’s award-winning columnist, we have rounded up his most read, commented and shared articles of the past decade.