Formerly the Data Strategy Awards, the event will kick off with a conference for brand-side marketers featuring speakers from the likes of the Royal Mail, British Airways and O2 who will provide insight on how they have used data to win as some of the UK’s biggest brands.
They will also showcase the winners from the 2014 awards and discuss what is takes to be a finalist.
The conference will be followed by the Data Storyelling Awards, which celebrate projects that have successfully used data and storytelling in order to drive engagement and results.
Key industry figures from brands such as TfL, O2, Natwest & RBS, Camelot, Royal Mail, British Gas, eHarmony and AIG will lead the panel of judges.
The categories are focused on the way data is embedded in activation and execution of strategy. This includes the use of data to drive loyalty, personalisation, new product development and customer experience, as well as a Grand Prix award for the best use of data by business.
Entries will be judged against the objective and strategy of their brief as well as the approach to and success of the work in terms of brand awareness, sales or competitive advantage.
To buy tickets for the event, visit http://conferences.marketingweek.com/ds/book-now or for group bookings call 020 7970 4360.
Full list of judges:
- Julie Dixon, head of marketing services, TFL
- Simon Kaffel, head of information management, O2
- Phil Sheehy, head of private banking, Natwest & RBS
- Nick Bonney, head of insight, Camelot
- Ben Rhodes, director of customer marketing, Royal Mail
- Shaun Pitman, head of data strategy, British Gas
- Romain Bertrand, UK marketing director, eHarmony.co.uk
- Stuart McDonald, regional head of customer insight, AIG, EMEA
Full list of categories:
- Real-time data and automation
- Loyalty and relationship marketing
- Data-driven business
- Innovation in direct marketing
- Innovation in email marketing
- Data integration
- Data professional of the year
- Data interpretation/extraction
- Predictive analysis
- Data-driven NPD
- Customer acquisition
- Customer insight
- Customer experience
- Audience segmentation
- Grand Prix