Euro RSCG has created a &£1m advertising campaign for Vision Express. The campaign aims to reinforce the optician’s commitment to providing exceptional eye care and customer satisfaction.
Alan Mitchell’s column into the effectiveness of advertising (MW last week) to some extent holds no surprises, as Sergio Zyman, ex-marketing chief at Coca-Cola, noted in his 2002 book, The End of Advertising as We Know It. Much conventional advertising, Zyman argued, does little to sell products or services. And if it’s not selling, it’s […]
BBC Worldwide and Penguin Books have joined up to publish BBC children’s books to sit alongside Penguin’s existing children’s publishing portfolio. Penguin will own 75 per cent of the new company and BBC Worldwide the remaining 25 per cent.
Quiet Storm has created a Â£5m television campaign for Kerry Foods’ Attack-a-Snak brand.
Reacting to news of an upcoming government campaign calling on businesses to divert marketing spend into cutting prices, marketers point out the function’s role as a “growth lever” for both businesses and the economy.
Take the viral success of Kate Bush’s 1980s classic Running Up That Hill as inspiration and heed the rallying call for continuous advertising.
The Language of Effectiveness, sponsored by Nielsen, will explore what effectiveness means to brands and the expectations expressed by senior stakeholders.
B2B payments provider Tyl is pulling closer to the NatWest masterbrand in its first major ad campaign, intended to help the brand become a “really serious player” in the market.