The impact of Covid-19 on consumer brands is all too apparent – whether that be the temporary suspension of the entire travel industry, or the sudden jumps in demand for online shopping. But what about in the B2B world?
In the first episode of our new ‘Inside B2B’ podcast series, sponsored by The Marketing Practice, Marketing Week editor Russell Parsons and guests explore B2B brands’ varying responses to the new situations they find themselves in.
The panel features ServiceNow’s vice-president of marketing for EMEA Rhiannon Prothero, OpenJaw Technologies CMO Colin Lewis and The Marketing Practice CMO and CDO David van Schaick. They debate:
- How B2B brands have had to adapt immediately to ‘forced digital transformation’.
- Why getting paid is as important to B2B marketers as creating demand.
- How B2B brands can treat their customers as a community, and offer added value to help them through tough times.
- Why not all B2B brands are reverting to ‘survival mode’.
- Whether new perspectives created by the crisis will lead to fundamental changes in the view of B2B success and a brand’s ‘footprint of good’.