As the dust settles and we move beyond the most draconian restrictions, our second episode looks beyond the pandemic to ask what’s coming next for B2B marketers in the short, medium and long term.
Host Russell Parsons is joined by Capita CMO Antonia Wade, Lenovo UK marketing director Philip Oldham and The Marketing Practice CMO David van Schaick, as the panel explores issues such as:
- The enhanced impetus for businesses to transform digitally
- How B2B brands can identify the right windows of opportunity to invest in marketing
- Marketing’s responsibility to help cut organisational costs
- Why B2B behavioural changes will be different from those of consumers
- The need to change ways of thinking about digital and marketing plans