Econsultancy captured the insights of over 2,000 IT executives in partnership with Adobe in this infographic. By level of seniority, 34% are at senior director level or above (defined as ‘Senior IT executives’), with the remaining 66% at director level or lower (‘Practitioners’).
*We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.