In light of recent global events, digital commerce has become the main route to market. However, many businesses are accustomed to one technology stack that rules everything, an eCommerce platform that stays for four or five years.
Today this is not the case. There is a need for greater agility. Adopting the right technology has never been more vital. Businesses must now ask themselves these questions:
- What long-term goals is the business trying to achieve?
- What should we prioritize?
- Which business functions would benefit most from new technology?
- How can we apply technology to improve customer experience?
- How can commerce tech support the end-to-end processes in our business?
Make sense of these questions, and break down your technology needs step-by-step with our Evaluating Your Commerce Technology ebook.
*We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.