The explosion of mobile has given marketers unprecedented opportunities to engage with an always-on audience, but it has also created a significantly fragmented landscape.
The promise of holistic measurement seeks to solve this challenge but despite much talk in the industry about it in the past decade or so, only a handful of marketers have been able to accurately connect the dots with people-based attribution. In other words, the rise of smart devices has, in most cases, not led to smarter marketing.
Why is there such a gap between perception and reality, and why are we on the verge of change?
From Mobile Attribution to Holistic People-Based Innovation offers marketers an in-depth look at this key concept of marketing, exploring:
- The evolution, not revolution, of people-based attribution
- Why adopting a mobile-first strategy is key to success
- The importance of data privacy & security in people-based attribution
- Key concepts in people-based attribution
- Use cases mapping various attribution scenarios
- Omni-channel reporting & optimization
- And more!
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.