This report identifies five key trends that will impact and define global retail into 2022 and beyond. We then outline the four pillars of best practices that will underpin those trends and lead retailers to meet – and hopefully exceed – future customer expectations.
We would like to thank the following executives for their kind participation:
- Lauren Cody, Leader from the Quick Service Restaurant industry (BK, McDonald’s, Panera)
- Graham Johnston, Head of Omnichannel Customer Services, ASDA
- Siti Astrid Kusumawardhani, VP Public Affairs, GoTo Group
- David Lloyd, General Manager UK, Netherlands and Nordics, Alibaba
- Will Lockie, Head of Digital, Georg Jensen
- Ruby Ma, Board Member, Mobius China
- Peter Markey, CMO, Boots
- Anand Narang, VP Marketing and Customer Experience, Bata India Limited
- Dan Rubel, Brand and Marketing Director, Currys
*We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.