In Cision’s biggest ever annual State of the Media Report, 3,253 journalists from around the world were surveyed to find out what really matters most to journalists.
This year’s key takeaways include:
- COVID-19 changed everything for everyone
- (Dis)trust in the media continues to decrease
- Bias is unavoidable in humans and journalists are humans; we examine this relationship between bias and reporters
- Technology, social media and AI’s impact on the media landscape
- PR outreach needs to be more targeted and relevant to stand out than ever before
Download Cision’s 11th annual State of the Media report for insight into how you can improve your pitching, create better relationships with journalists, and gain more media coverage.
*We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.