In the face of great change in Brits’ lifestyles, new research from partnerships and rewards agency Mando-Connect and YouGov explores what Brits want from promotions.
In this new research, you will learn:
• What percentage of Brits take part in promotions and how that varies by factors such as demographics, income, sector and type
• What Brits think and feel about promotions, including what motivates them to take part (and what stops them)
• What promotional mechanics and rewards are most desired
• What future participation looks like
• What impact promotions can have on the brands and businesses that run them
80% of Brits believe promotions are a great way to reward customers and 70% think that all brands should offer them. This new research could be the key to getting promotions right for your brand.
*We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.