Lever Fabergé’s marketing team, which devised the &£4m “real” women campaign for the Dove brand, will this week appear on a poster campaign mimicking the original concept.
BBC Worldwide and Penguin Books have joined up to form a company to publish BBC children’s books. It will sit alongside Penguin’s existing children’s portfolio, which includes Peter Rabbit, Ladybird books and Puffin. Penguin will own 75 per cent of the new company and BBC Worldwide the remaining 25 per cent.
Team Saatchi has created a new television campaign for Johnson & Johnson’s diarrhoea remedy Imodium that will break this week across Italy, Germany and the UK.
Marketing Week’s TV 2004 conference showed broad support for TV to be marketed generically, but this unity must be acted upon, says Torin Douglas
At the end of every week we look at the key stories, offering our view on what they mean for you and the industry. From the government’s call to cut marketing in order to slash prices, to the business case for D&I, it’s been a busy week. Here is my take.
The regulator is “scoping a range of options”, as it looks to balance the interests of viewers with the need to help UK broadcasters compete with the likes of Netflix and Disney+.
Entertaining consumers with advertising is “really important” for effectiveness at Direct Line, the brand’s head of marketing says as the insurer launches the latest ad under its award-winning ‘We’re On It’ platform.
Despite going live with campaigns on the same day, marketing boss Simon Groves insists Virgin Media O2 is on a mission to differentiate between the two “distinct” brands.