The Marketing Academy has unveiled the 23 CMOs and senior marketers selected for its prestigious Fellowship programme in 2022.
Developed in partnership with consultancy McKinsey & Company, the board level executive development programme is designed exclusively for marketing leaders to develop the skills they need to transition to CEO and other C-suite roles.
The programme, which is sponsored by The CMO Club, is supported by board-level coaching organisation Wisdom8 and marketing leadership expert Thomas Barta.
The curriculum consists of three immersive residential events with masterclasses covering strategy, corporate finance, organisational health, leading transformational change, operational effectiveness and stakeholder influence.
Those on the Fellowship will also receive one-to-one mentorship from seasoned board members and are assigned an executive coach for the duration of the programme.
More than 180 marketers have completed the Fellowship to date, including Diageo’s global CMO Cristina Diezhandino, Unilever global growth operation officer Debora Koyama, Visa’s head of marketing Adrian Farina and Sainsbury’s CMO Mark Given.
McKinsey & Company Partner Roberto Longo says: “We have again a very strong and diverse group of CMOs with the ambition to become bring customer orientation to the top table.
“Finding innovative growth areas, accelerating digitisation and embedding sustainability are transformational topics in the CEO agenda, even more so after the impact of the pandemic, and marketing professionals are often best placed to tackle these challenges.”
Marketing Academy reveals the CMOs chosen to become its 2021 FellowsThe 23 marketing leaders selected as 2022 EMEA Fellows are:
- Alberto Spinelli, EMEA CMO and head of global media/advertising, Lenovo
- Alexandra Lewis, SVP of marketing, film, games and franchise, Warner Media
- Amanda Hines, global vice-president of marketing, analytics and R&D, i-Health a division of DSM
- Emma Isaac, head of marketing, Waitrose
- Fiona Spooner, consumer revenue managing director, Financial Times
- Jessica Myers, director of brands and marketing, Metro Bank
- Jill Murray, global CMO, Arcadis
- John Williams, global scotch director, Diageo
- Katherine Lamb, global head of B2B marketing strategy, HSBC
- Kristof Neirynck, CMO, Avon
- Lex Bradshaw-Zanger, chief digital and marketing officer, L’Oréal UK & Ireland
- Mapula Bodibe, chief consumer officer, MTN South Africa
- Mustafa Bartin, chief retail operations officer, Migros Turkey
- Oyinade Adegite, chief communication officer, Guaranty Trust Holding Company
- Rijoy Putatunda, printing and packaging global business director, IGM
- Rowan Chidgey, European marketing director global brands, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Sam Day, CMO, Confused.com
- Steve Chantry, international Better Meals vice-president of growth, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Steve Seddon, marketing director, On The Beach
- Tamara Strauss, global customer director, Premier Inn
- Victoria Southern, strategy, dairy consumer foods marketing and innovation director, Kerry Group
- Vincenzo Riili, senior marketing director, Google
- Zaid Al-Qassab, CMO and inclusion & diversity director, Channel 4