Taking place on Monday 20 June from 4pm at the Majestic Hotel, brand marketers will be able to hear a discussion about how mobile is changing marketing and question the panellists on the biggest challenges and how to solve them. They will discuss how to maximise value through the ‘cross everything’ opportunity and address broader industry issues.
Our editor Russell Parsons will be joined on the panel by speakers including Direct Line’s marketing director Mark Evans, Andy Cocker of Infectious Media, Atlas’ Erik Johnson and Econsultancy’s Ashley Friedlein. Points up for discussion include
- How brands deliver compelling content when there is so much competition for attention?
- What opportunities mobile brings and the common pitfalls
- How important is it to understand the path across devices before conversion
- The challenges in measuring the impact of campaigns and their influence on the path to purchase in a fragmented world
- How to create a mobile experience that eases the path to purchase?
- Measuring the value of digital campaigns
- Do companies have to rethink their structure to deliver consistent experience across all platforms?
- Should marketing be in charge of the customer experience?
If you are a brand-side marketer and interested in attending please register here www.eventsforce.net/centaur/1112/register. Unfortunately this event is only open to brand marketers.