This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The webinar will address some of the following points:
- What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
- How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
- How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
- What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
- What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?