As the push towards digital takes hold across the broader business landscape, B2B businesses must respond to an increased demand for ecommerce and a growing preference for self-service transactions, accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic.
This report explores the drivers of successful digital transformation and provides marketers with best practice guidance on navigating the strategic and operational challenges involved. It covers:
- Digital drivers: What are the main factors powering the thrust towards digital for B2B businesses, and how are these impacting customer expectations?
- Customer focus: What core strategic criteria should B2B businesses consider when moving towards a customer-centric approach, and how are B2B and B2C experiences converging?
- Omnichannel selling: What does a hybrid sales model look like, and how can the human touch be brought into the digital experience?
- Technology: What tools are available for improving the customer journey and supporting pre-sales queries and post-purchase aftercare?
- Content: Why is content critical for B2B businesses and how can data be used to personalise the customer experience?
- Strategic pillars: How do the seven strategic pillars of digital transformation lay the groundwork for the move to digital and how can they be applied in the B2B context?