In the latest Digital Shift webinar, digital consultant and author Neil Perkin analyses the latest trends in digital. Topics include:
- Virtual everything: The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in significant shifts in communication behaviour, including a boom in messaging and growth in video formats. Yet it has also emphasised the opportunity for existing trends, such as AR, to create new possibilities to serve customers and bring products to life.
- Pivoting business models: We take a look at how some businesses have pivoted rapidly to develop new routes to market in response to the challenges brought by the outbreak, and consider a useful tool for developing new strategies and customer engagement empowered by digital.
- Virtual experiences: A number of businesses have innovated in response to the outbreak to create exceptional digital and virtual experiences – we highlight the best examples.
- The passion economy: With the Covid-19 lockdown enabling more people to spend time indulging their deep interests and passions, this is a good opportunity to look at what Andreesen Horowitz describes as the rise of the ‘passion economy’.
- The autonomous organisation: With new pressures on teams and organisations as a result of the current situation, is this an opportunity to consider how companies can deploy automation in smart ways, freeing up human capability to add greater value through strategic thinking, problem solving and creativity?