In the latest Digital Shift webinar, the key topics covered are:
- T-commerce and digital fashion: New opportunities are opening up around so-called ‘T-commerce’, the selling of products around TV content. Shift looks at the latest examples in this space, and what can be learned from the latest innovations in the fashion category, focusing on new routes to market, distributed brands and the rapid growth of the Chinese fashion retailer Shein.
- AR, VR and wearables: Technology is also developing apace in AR and VR, creating new possibilities for brands and organisations including the use of holograms, advertising and premium content in VR experiences, the integration of AR capability into social media content and the intersection of wearables and AR.
- NFTs: Ethereum-enabled NFTs continue to be an interesting source of new concepts and this update takes a look at a few of the most interesting ones from the last quarter, including the partnership between heritage fashion brand Burberry and the digital game Blankos Block Party.
- Digital logistics: Digital technologies are opening up not only new sales channels but, as autonomous delivery robots take to the pavements and self-driving trucks tests take to the Texas highways, new possibilities around logistics which are potentially just as disruptive.
- AI and creative: The intersection of these two fields continues to provide plenty of interesting innovations and Digital Shift takes a look at what we can learn from a couple of the most prescient recent examples.