Publicis Group has issued a statement saying that it has no interest in any possible attempt to gain control of Cordiant. It adds that its interest remains limited to Cordiant’s 25 per cent stake in Zenith Optimedia Group, in which Publicis holds the remaining 75 per cent.
GSK Consumer Healthcare’s CMO Tamara Rodgers believes there are “too many” siloes within organisations today, as she works on building collaborative and agile teams.
It started with a tweet and went on to raise over £20m to tackle food poverty.
At the end of every week we look at the key stories, offering our view on what they mean for you and the industry. From the rise of retail media to building marketing teams for success in 2022, it’s been a busy week. I’m stepping in for Russell this week, so here is my take.
With the roll-out of its media and insights platform this week, Tesco has expanded into a rapidly growing space for retailers which will offer brands the opportunity to better understand and target customers.