More than 70% of marketers believe that remote working requires training in best practice to be effective and that rapid training in this area is either important or critical.
This is one of the key findings in a survey by Marketing Week and its sister brand Econsultancy on the impact of coronavirus on the UK marketing sector.
In response, Econsultancy is running a free 60-minute remote working best practice training webinar.
Effective Remote Working for Marketers will take place on Thursday, 26 March at 2pm GMT (10am Eastern Standard Time). It is designed specifically to help marketers remain as productive, efficient and effective as possible while working with colleagues, suppliers and partners remotely.
Econsultancy consultant and trainer Neil Perkin will provide participants with best practice learning around how to optimise remote and virtual working, covering key topics including:
- How to maximise efficiency when working from home: managing email and communication to work for you as well as your boss.
- Running effective virtual meetings and how to ensure they are optimised for time, decision-making and outputs.
- Using remote working as an opportunity for deep work, and how to schedule your day for different types of work.
- Setting a team up to work remotely: the critical elements to consider to plan for success and using technology effectively for efficient communication.
- Optimising remote team collaboration on projects and campaigns: how to manage remote teams and workers to maintain team spirit and trust, and how to optimise and manage performance across distributed teams.
- Managing virtual interviews, events, training, and agency relationships.
Who should join?
This webinar is essential viewing for all marketers, especially marketing team leaders, who are looking to understand how to work remotely in more effective ways.
The webinar will provide a practical and comprehensive guide to an increasingly critical capability, plus there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Click here to register for Econsultancy’s free training webinar, Effective Remote Working for Marketers, taking place on Thursday, 26 March at 2pm.