Content marketing is considered by many to be the silver bullet solution to engaging with consumers weary of traditional push advertising. But what is it, and how can you build an effective content marketing strategy that helps execute your marketing strategy.
Pulling together insight from interviews from senior marketing leaders and content strategists from some of the UK’s biggest brands, this report identifies best practice approaches, techniques, challenges and opportunities around digital content strategy.
- How to identify the core process for content strategy in the digital age.
- Definition of some key strategic models that enable the smart application of content in the service of achieving marketing objectives.
- How to use ‘buyer personas’ to inform strategy and how to relate content to the customer journey through customer journey mapping.
- Building an effective content ecosystem and the best ways of linking format selection with objective.
- Developing a testing culture to ensure continuous, not just episodic, test and learn.
This report is brought to you by Marketing Week’s sister title Econsultancy