There has never been as many opportunities to measure the impact of marketing campaigns but there has never been as many chances to get it wrong. Digital channels have led to an explosion in available data, offering the chance for marketers to engage, personalise and attribute the success of campaigns. It does, however mean challenges in terms of data management, avoiding short-termism and a slavish devotion to efficiency over meaningful measures of effectiveness. It also provides recruitment and personal development challenges – marketers in 2018 need to be more analytical than they ever have been.
The Fundamentals of Marketing Measurement and Analytics Best Practice Guide will help you navigate your way through this complex environment. It covers how to:
- Turn data into insight and most importantly business outcomes
- Manage the plethora of data from different sources across different platforms
- Develop meaningful measures of attribution
- Develop channel by channel strategies
- Use data to drive strategy
All the while offering practical examples of how companies big and small are tackling the challenges and exploiting the opportunities.
This report is brought to you by Marketing Week’s sister title Econsultancy