1. Very.co.uk: Spring fashion TV ad
With more than 2 million views, the online fashion store topped the charts in March with its spring fashion TV ad. Focusing on ‘fashion for every occasion’, the St Luke’s produced advertisement follows its consumers through day to day life, including a festival, a spin class and a night out, all set to ‘Light up’ by Major Lazer (feat. Nyla & fuse ODG).
2. Walt Disney World: Unforgettable stories – The Mansfield family
Disney provided another ‘unforgettable story’ in March as it follows the Mansfield family on a touching trip to the Magic Kingdom Park. In the video, the family are delighted to discover that Tinkerbell can use sign language with their young daughter who is deaf. Returning three years later Minnie Mouse has also been learning sign language.
The company, which has been named the most authentic brand in the world by Chon & Wolfe, urges consumers to join the Mansfield family and create their own unforgettable story.
3. Vauxhall Corsa: #ParallelBarking
Parallel parking isn’t hard in the new Vauxhall Corsa ad – even a dog can do it! We witness Gerty the boxer ‘parallel bark’ the new car with the help of the latest advanced park assist technology. The social media friendly ad finishes by promoting its hashtag #ParallelBarking.
4. Lancôme: Juicy Shaker – Apri-cute
The first of two Lancôme adverts featured in the top 10 this week, the apri-cute ad describes its new product as the “perfect cocktail for sweet lips”, allowing consumers to fashion themselves as their own martini master. This recipe includes one apricot, a playful touch and keys of freedom, for the product that must be shaken, not stirred.
5. Lancôme: Juicy Shake – lemon explosion
“The perfect cocktail for daring lips”, the second Lancôme ad on the leaderboard delivers with bond-themed music and a wilder mix of lemon, secret agent and a boom of unexpected. Representing just one of 20 shades, the product is being pushed ahead of its release in June.
6. Jägermeister: Ice Cold Gig 2016: BFMV – Matt Tuck
7. The 70mph Skater – A Hackett x Williams Racing production
8. Budweiser presents Dream Big feat. Conor McGregor
9. Thomas Cook: A330 Economy 360º Thomas Cook Airlines Fantasy Flight #TCAFantasyFlight
10. Apple iPhone 6s: Timer