The 1-2-1 Digital Strategy Summit takes place in London on 10 August and features a stellar line-up of speakers, from leading brands including Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods, HSBC, BSkyB and British Gas.
The Summit will host 70 senior digital marketing delegates, combining budgets of more than £60m in one room. Attendees are guaranteed face-to-face meetings with key budget holders and will hear tips from top digital experts.
Digital visionaries from top UK brands will share their thoughts on topics including: incorporating social media into wider marketing strategies; analysing search, retargeting and attribution models to attract new customers and promote loyalty; and the latest mobile commerce trends.
The 1-2-1 Digital Strategy Summit is free to attend to qualified, client-side digital marketers responsible for budgets of over £100,000. For more details see our events page.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Usama Al-Qassab, business leader ecommerce and digital WE – P&G
- Sonia Carter, head of digital, Cadbury – Kraft Foods
- Christelle Chan, director of marketing EMEA – Hotels.com
- Mark Nicholson, head of ecommerce marketing – British Sky Broadcasting
- Melissa Littler, marketing & PR Director – BrandAlley
- Lisa Walker, head of digital marketing communications, HSBC Bank Plc
- James Turnbull, senior marketing manager, digital channels – British Gas / Centrica
The event is sponsored by Coremetrics and Exact Target. Meetings at the Summit are sponsored by Aprimo, Epiphany, Fortune Cookie, LivePerson, Sitecore, Experian, Redeye, Efficient Frontier and Neolane
Attendees must register by 20 July.
For delegate enquiries please contact Camilla Atkins
T: 0207 970 4716 or
For Sponsorship opportunities please contact Ashley Bateman
T: 0207 970 4253