Web readers found two particular news stories irresistible during the year – the launch of the Health Lottery by Richard Desmond’s company and the furore surrounding the Phones4U “scary girl” TV ad.
If you want to catch up with which news stories and brands caught the popular imagination on www.marketingweek.co.uk during the year then take a look below. And take note that we will be back with a full web service on January 3.
1. Health Lottery launched to rival National Lottery
2. Phones 4U faces ad ban for “scary” campaign
3. Health Lottery hopes launch campaign will reach 98% of the UK
4. Bird’s Eye creates polar bear toys
5. Phones 4U looks to reach older audience with scary ads
6. News of the World brand backlash: live
7. Stella to launch cider brand
8. Pizza Hut and E4 deliver channel-exclusive ad
9. Waitrose launches loyalty card scheme
10. Dakota Fanning Marc Jacobs ad sexualises children
Brand innovation is at the heart of growing business. If you can demonstrate a sweeping success in innovation then enter the Marketing Week Engage Awards 2012 category – just click here.