However with just over two weeks left to vote (voting ends on 21 August) before the awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 10 September, you’ll have to hurry!
- Gill Whitehead; director of audience technologies and insight at Channel 4
- Lara Izlan; director of programmatic trading and innovation at Auto Trader
- Julia Porter; director of consumer revenues at The Guardian News and Media
- Patrick Purcell; customer insight lead at RWE npower
- Guy Hanson; senior director for Professional Services at Return Path
- Romain Bertrand; UK marketing director at eHarmony
- Mark Roy, chairman of the REaD Group
Each of the seven nominees were decided using strict criteria including quality of work, innovation, and overall contribution to the data marketing industry.
Last year’s winner was Zoe Eastwell, head of CRM and marketing data at Johnson Press, who beat off stiff competition from data professionals from brands such as LivingSocial, RNLI and Guardian News and Media.
So, if you want someone acknowledged for their work in driving campaign and business success though data then please vote today.
You can find out more (including venue and booking information) about this year’s conference here.