111 Queens Road
Person to Contact
Statement of Principles
ChildWise is dedicated to research with children and young people, from pre-school to leaving
education, providing insight into their behaviour and motivations by age and by gender. Our research
approach is designed to build children’s and teens’ confidence and cooperation, maximising feedback
across all ages, abilities and topic areas.
An example of Some Recent Clients
Available on request
Rosemary Duff – Research Director
Simon Leggett – Associate Director
• The leading in-school panel of over 300 schools spread across the UK.
• In-home interviews where the home environment is more appropriate.
• Web-based research with consent / supervision of parents and teachers.
• Extensive work with minority and hard-to-reach groups.
• The ChildWise Monitor Report, now in its 14th year, provides a fully rounded view of children’s lives,
understanding of their behaviour and motivations across a broad spectrum of product fields.
Particular experience and expertise in child and teenage use of and attitude towards:
• TV, publishing, internet and social media sites.
• Computers, mobile phones and MP3 players.
• Pocket money and purchasing: food, soft drinks, confectionary, toys, magazines, music and games.
• Education, sport and leisure, the environment, diversity and other social issues.
• New product development and testing – including magazines, websites.
Methods of Data Collection
EXEC; FtF; HALL; OBS; PANL; POST; PLACT; QUAL; TELI; NET
ADS; BRAND; CHILD; CONF; DRNK; EDUC; FOOD; GLA; LEIS; INT; MEDIA; PUB; RETL; TOYS
Trade Memberships/Affiliations (Company & Individual)