Nicholson will share insider advice about improving the customer experience on brand websites by going back to basics.
Hotels.com EMEA director of marketing Christelle Chan will also take to the stage to discuss the latest mobile commerce trends and reveal best practice case studies from one of the leading online travel brands.
P&G and Kraft Foods are lined up for a panel discussion to debate how best to deliver social media and achieve ROI from digital spend.
The Summit is free to attend for client side digital marketing decision makers, responsible for budgets of £100,000 or more. For more details, see the events page.
Delegates are guaranteed one-to-one consultations with key budget holders and access to hands-on case study presentations.
The Summit takes place on 10 August in London. Confirmed sponsors include Coremetrics, Aprimo, LivePerson and Fortune Cookie.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Usama Al-Qassab, business leader ecommerce and digital WE -P&G
- Sonia Carter, head of digital, Cadbury – Kraft Foods
- Christelle Chan, director of marketing EMEA – Hotels.com
- Mark Nicholson, head of ecommerce marketing – British Sky Broadcasting
- Melissa Littler, marketing and PR Director – BrandAlley
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Ashley Bateman: 020 7970 4329 email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, please contact Camilla Atkins: 020 7970 4716 firstname.lastname@example.org