The event takes place on 27 November at Old Billingsgate where thought leaders in the content marketing industry will assemble to discuss the latest trends and share key insights in the sector, with the event chaired by journalist and broadcaster Krishnan Guru-Murthy.
Speakers already confirmed for the event include:
- Jonathan Mildenhall, VP, global advertising strategy and content excellence, Coca-Cola (pictured top, right)
- Matthew McGregor, digital rapid response and Obama 2012 political director, Blue State Digital (pictured bottom, right)
- Guy Dunn, head of content marketing division, The Economist
- Nick Cohen, head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising, MediaCom
- Oliver Snoddy, head of planning, Twitter
- Nikhil Shah, co-founder, Mixcloud
- Ronojoy Dam, creative director, Vice
Clare Hill, managing director, CMA, says: “The Summit will also look to the future and examine how the rise of mobile, increased digital capability and an avalanche of data are all converging to give marketers and agencies the power to create campaigns with fantastic levels of effectiveness.”
More details of the summit can be found here.
Also taking place at Old Billingsgate, on 27 November, is the International Content Marketing Awards 2013 – the biggest night in the content marketing calendar, with agencies from around the world offering up their greatest work from the past 12 months.
This year, to reflect the channel-neutral nature of the fast-moving content marketing sector, the bulk of the award categories are judging entries on content alone, regardless of the platform it’s delivered on.