Companies use digital tracking to understand path-to-purchase, media consumption and more. Digital tracking provides unique insights about what consumers are doing online and how they are engaging with your competitors.
Toluna tracked online behaviours of over 1,300 shoppers from Black Friday last November to 5 January. This webinar provides you with an in-depth look into actual shopper behaviours across many brand categories and across hundreds of retail sites.
We talk about some of our findings, including:
- The ever expanding competitive set – what you need to know about where your customers are going and how they behave
- The frequency of online-basket cramming and basket-ditching
- How paths to purchase are not linear behaviour – the difficulty in predicting online behaviours
- What other things people do while shopping – the games people play and what they watch
- How SEO terms may not be getting you the results you want
Watch the webinar on demand